We found the recipe below at The Salad Girl’s blog. The credit for sharing this delicious salad recipe goes to Pam Powell. Thanks Pam!
- 5 oz fresh organic greens
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 local orchard apples cut in bite size pieces
- ½ cup shredded Prairie Breeze™ Cheddar
- 1 cup roasted & sea salted pecans
- ½ cup Salad Girl Crisp Apple Maple Organic Salad Dressing (pour ½ over apples and set aside in fridge 1 hour – no browning)
Arrange greens upon pretty platter decorate with apples, cranberries, cheese and roasted pecans. Enjoy and thank you!